Vision and Mission of ICSP
“To become the leading professional association in fostering knowledge, practice and assurance of sustainability reports to support sustainable development goals.”
- Maintain the integrity, commitment and competence of members related to fostering knowledge of sustainability practices, sustainability reporting and accounting, and assurance reports.
- Participate actively in the activities of sustainability practitioners nationally and internationally.
- Participate actively in upholding good governance to achieve social and environmental responsibility in a global perspective.
The aim of the ICSP is to..
- Increase the competence of Certified Sustainability Practitioners to contribute to the development of Indonesia’s sustainable development.
- Implement good sustainability practice association ethics.
- Serves as a communication forum that bridges members with various backgrounds so that they can synergize in harmony.
- Collaborate with the government and other sustainability organizations nationally and internationally.
- Creating good governance to support sustainable development goals.