All certified with CSRS and CSRA are automatically becoming a register member of ICSP. Then every year the member should renew the membership by filling the form in the ICSP website.
The benefits as a member are multifold and improved yearly. Firstly, membership in this professional association is a statement of both commitment and ability in the chosen field of sustainability.
In an age where the complex field of sustainability is becoming of increasing concern and importance in all decision-making, the recognition coming from membership in a professional association will both open doors and smooth the journey to achieving organizational sustainability goals. The precise and difficult nature of sustainability as a study, the ability of an organization to remain viable and to conform to best practice will increasing require reliance upon a well-grounded strategy in sustainability.
Membership in the Institute of Certified Sustainability Practitioners (ICSP) provides a solid entry into positions that will deliver value and benefit to organizations going forward.
For organizations, benefits of membership include a demonstrated clear support for developing the profession of sustainability and thus of its own sustainability. Gaining access to up-to-date support and information, as well as remaining as a mover and shaker, will be a signal to investors, to employees, to suppliers, to customers and to regulators that this organization is making the effort to remain relevant and on a pathway to continual improvement and long term value creation.
Summary of Membership Benefit
- Your name is recorded in the ICSP Member Directory.
- Forum to improve the competence of members in the field of sustainability, to expanding networking. ICSP membership is an international community of more than 2500 professionals who share a common vision to drive professional growth in sustainability that adds value to people, organizations and the planet.
- The opportunities to develop business networks and associations in a professional manner are wide open and can be active as a member in all professional activities carried out by ICSP.
- Members can access certifications that have been obtained following the ICSP network, keep up to date with emerging sustainability problems, and build international networks.
- Get priority opportunities to actively participate in the dynamics of the profession. The role of members in the formulation of professional standards is made clear through public consultation activities by GRI Standards. Members can make a full contribution by expressing opinions, submitting suggestions, suggestions, and questions about the standards to be published.
- ICSP facilitate the improvement of members’ competencies through Continuing Professional Education (CPE) activities (workshop/ training), which vary depending on the current material, qualified speakers.
- Get a special offer for every training/workshop conducted by ICSP and or NCCR.
- Access to the latest information on professional development via the communication and information media carried out by the ICSP.
- An active member at ICSP will earn the Certified Sustainability Practitioner (CSP) title and may attach the CSP title to his/her name (e.g. Dr. Amanda Ak. MSc, CSRA, CSP).